How to turn your M2 into a tracktoy..
Since the introduction of the F87 M2 we have seen people using them for all kind of purposes.
Every purpose is different and deserves its own setting of suspension.
The original suspension of the F87 M2 is known as a stiff and harsh setup and thats not every ones cup of tea. We at AST suspension developed multiple kits and settings to help the owners achieve what they are looking for.
We offer a plug and play kit that can be used for street and spririted driving without having the feeling you are in a full spec race car. But also for the people that are racing the F87 M2 and the F87 M2 competition we have a perfect setup that is build specificly for the customer needs and turns the car into a true race car.
so what do you need?
- AST Suspension Coilovers 5100, 5200 or 5300
- Sticky road tires or Semi slicks (Michellin or Toyo's)
- Chargecooler (CSF or Forge Motorsport)
- Race exhaust (Milltek, Eisenmann, Remus or Akrapovic)
- Big brake kit front and rear (Alcon, Tarox or Brembo)
After this checklist, you can dial in your suspension like the one on the picture here and enjoy your car around the track.
Do you need help setting up your suspension? Click here!